Our publishing model is built on the following pillars where we aspire to meet the expectations of Editors, external reviewers, authors, universities, public libraries, research institutions, individual subscribers.
- Our team. Members of our editorial team are experts in corporate governance. They work in publishing and provide some publishing procedures, at the same time they conduct their own research in various aspects of corporate governance. This is an excellent and unique combination of knowledge in the areas of publishing and research.
- Editors. We have very close relationships with many experts in corporate governance who have a rich experience in editorship. Editorial boards of our journals consist of more than 130 professionals. They represent a large variety of nations and countries (more than 35). Their expertise is about major corporate governance issues. These issues concern corporate control, corporate ownership, board of directors, director independence, executive compensation, financial reporting, audit, regulations, risk management and many others.
- External reviewers. As a Publishing house wishing to meet the best standards in editorial business, we established a group of experts who will add the value to the work of our editors as “blind reviewers”. Over years of our activity we increased the group of external “blind reviewers” composed of more than 220 scholars who make a valuable contribution to the development of our journals. They represent more than 45 countries.
- Authors. We make every effort to consult authors on possible questions when submitting and publishing papers in our journals. The “double blind” reviewing process is an excellent guarantee that the quality of their papers will be improved. Duration of the reviewing process (about 6-7 weeks) meets requirements of all contributors.
- Universities. Our partner university network includes institutions subscribed to our journals. This is a sufficient reading audience, allowing our authors promote their research effectively.
- Public libraries. We understand that international interests in our periodicals and books could be strengthened through public efforts. We do our utmost to deliver the results of our publishing (journals and books) to the general public through delivering it to national libraries.
- Research institutions. We have established relationships with many experts (editors, reviewers, authors, etc.) who represent many research institutions (Centers, Institutes, etc.) from around the world. This could be a very good opportunity for collaborations, starting new corporate governance projects (book writing, joint conferences, etc.).
- Individual subscribers. Our individual subscribers are considered long-term partners in contributing papers to our journals. We adhere to their advice in making the right route for the journals and publishing in a whole.