- General information
- Editorial Board and External Reviewers
- Instructions for authors
- Paper reviewing
- Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- Journal Policies
- Subscribe online (for institutions)
- Subscribe online (for individuals)
- APC (only for OA publication option)
- Feedback from stakeholders
- Issues of the Journal
Feedback from stakeholders
Virtus Interpress transparency initiative was launched a couple of years ago. In this section, we provide (and continuously update) feedback from our stakeholders: authors and reviewers. To read feedback from reviewers, please scroll the page down.
Feedback from the authors:
- Hashem Iswaissi, PhD Student, Glasgow Caledonian University, UK: "I really appreciate Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review. The Journal is quite professional and efficient in communicating with authors. Communicating with the editorial team is very professional and constructive. The Editors was quick enough to respond to my queries and provide the requested information. I am very proud to work with you and I wish the journal keeps more progress and success".
- Munib Badar, PhD, IQRA University, Pakistan: "During the course of my interaction, I got opportunities of both publishing and reviewing what fascinate and depict the high quality of the Journal carries in all aspects obviously emerges from the true leadership. The Editor and his entire team are proactively responsible and lead you the right possible way. Wish them success in their future endeavours!"
- Frank Lehrbass, Professor of Business Administration, FOM University of Applied Sciences, Germany: "The Journal provided timely and helpful feedback to my submission. The processing of it went well and desired revisions were processed in due course by Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review".
- Shirley Mo-Ching Yeung, Associate Professor, Head of School of Business / Director of Centre for Business/Social Sustainability and Innovations (BSSI), Gratia Christian College, UNPRME Advanced Institute; Associate Vice President of UNESCO HK Association, Hong Kong: "I deeply appreciate the kind efforts of Virtus Intrepress for my book publication (2020) and journal paper publication since 2015. And we co-organised an international conference on corporate governance and sustainable development (2017) in Hong Kong with impacts. Having shared vision and on-going collaborations further strengthen our sustainable relationship to bring insights to our readers and to our journey of wisdom. Furthermore, the themes of published articles in journals reflect the contemporary issues of the business world from economic and social perspectives. I am very proud to be a scholar and member of Virtus Global Center for Corporate Governance”.
- Hlupeko Dube, Lecturer, Department of Banking and Finance, Great Zimbabwe University, Zimbabwe: "The cooperation was highly appreciated. The editors were able to respond to all my communications without delay. The staff of Virtus Interpress was very helpful in making suggestions".
- Kali Charan Sabat, Administrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad, India: “Thanks for giving me this opportunity for sharing the feedback on my experience with Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review. The best thing I liked about the journal is the quick response from the reviewers. The review process looked very transparent and seamless. I am looking forward to many more publications with the journal”.
- Philip R. Walsh, Ted Rogers School of Management, Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada: “I was pleased with the personal attention provided to our submission and the valuable feedback my co-authors and I received from the reviewers. Their suggested revisions were provided in a timely manner, identified areas of refinement, and ultimately enhanced the quality of our article. We look forward to working with CGSR in the future”.
- Ranjita Singh, Ted Rogers School of Management, Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada: “I appreciated the professionalism of the Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review Journal. The Editors have organized a very good group of reviewers who gave very insightful feedback. Our paper improved as a result of that. The turnaround time was quick, something so important for us as authors. I wish the Journal the very best for the future”.
- Joseph Kwadwo Tuffour, Research and Consultancy Centre, University of Professional Studies, Accra, Ghana: “I must say that the publication process for our manuscript was efficient and timeous right from the submission to the publication, response was quick, feedback was immediate and content of communication was superb. I really appreciate the support and contribution we received from Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review as well as Virtus Interpress. I will not hesitate to recommend your outfit to other potential publishers and academics. Keep the good work up”.
- Arash Mashhady, Independent researcher, India: “It was a remarkable experience to publish with Virtus Interpress. The responses I received were courteous, quick and up to the point, which I believe, are important qualities to consider when choosing a publication to work with”.
- Mehtap A. Eklund, Accountancy Department, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, the USA: “We are profoundly grateful to the editors (managing editor, co-editors, associate editor) and reviewers of the Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review for their valuable, constructive, helpful, and timely feedback. The editors and reviewers of this journal are very competent and dedicated. We can wholeheartedly suggest this journal to other scholars working in the domain of corporate governance, sustainability, and management. We are looking forward to collaborating more with the competent team of the journal, as well”.
- Francisco José Leandro, City University of Macau, China: “Working with Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review has been academically speaking a worth experience for three reasons: (1) All bilateral contacts were constructive and the length of the review process was fair; (2) The editorial suggestions received truly contributed to the improvement of the scientific value of final version; (3) The overall academic contribution, considering the themes and the content, reflects the contemporary issues from corporate, economic and social perspectives. All in all, we are proud to be part of this specialized and academically responsible editorial initiative”.
- Marie dela Rama, UTS Business School, Sydney, Australia: “I am pleased to support a journal that encourages academics from emerging countries to publish in this field of research. It is vital that their voices are also heard”.
- Rama Sastry Vinjamury, School of Business Management, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Bengaluru, India: “I am pleased to share my experience about publishing in Corporate Governance and Sustainability Review. The process from initial manuscript submission to publication is streamlined and hassle-free. The editorial team was courteous and professional throughout. The reviewer feedback was helpful and timely. I look forward to more such publishing opportunities with Virtus Interpress”.
Feedback from the reviewers:
- Alessandra Allini, Professor of accounting at University of Naples Federico II, Italy: "The Editor of Corporate Governance and Sustainability is always prompt and kind in his communications and the review process is speedy. The Journal covers a wide range of topics concerning sustainability and corporate governance. My experience of cooperation with this Journal is really good".
- Lorenzo Gelmini, Professor, University of Piemonte Orientale, Italy: "Even though it is my first experience of collaboration, I have found a stimulating, rich, precise and organized research environment. In particular, the Editor of the journal has always demonstrated punctuality, attention and rapidity in the organization of the work, in particular when it regards the availability of the papers subject to review and the management of correspondence with authors and reviewers. I find our experience particularly positive and I hope that the journal will be widely disseminated amongst the scientific community".