Collections of open access papers published in the journals by Virtus Interpress
The editorial team of Virtus Interpress is happy to introduce a report that outlines an interesting statistical analysis of thematical collections of papers published in our journals.
We started this initiative in July 2017, so that the scholars could use these thematical collections to save time during literature review as the most time-consuming stage of conducting the research. At the moment, we have 55 thematical collections of papers published in our journals with more than 1450 papers in them.
The report titled “Collections of open access papers published in the journals by Virtus Interpress” may be found and downloaded here.
It contains such information as:
- number of collections in each journal;
- number of papers listed in each collection;
- numbers of authors represented in each collection;
- dates of the most recent updates of the collections;
- dates of papers publications in the collections;
- rankings of collections by number of views/downloads per paper.
We hope that this report will be useful and interesting for our network of scholars who pursue research in the corporate governance sphere.