A collection of papers on business strategy and sustainability
The editorial team of the Corporate & Business Strategy Review journal has prepared a new collection of papers published in the journal devoted to business strategy and sustainability issues.
We hope that the below-mentioned collection of papers will be useful for both for scholars and practitioners:
- Mashamba, T., Magweva, R., & Gani, S. (2023). Bank profitability and economic growth in the emerging markets: The mediating role of stability [Special issue]. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 4(2), 386–401. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv4i2siart18
- Draçi, P., & Demi, A. (2023). Residents’ perceptions of sustainable tourism governance and development. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 4(2), 94–113. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv4i2art9
- Astuti, P. D., Datrini, L. K., & Chariri, A. (2023). An empirical investigation of the relationship between green intellectual capital and corporate sustainable development. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 4(2), 48–58. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv4i2art5
- Rizki, L. T., Said, J., & Mohammed, N. F. (2023). The role of strategic agility on sustainable competitive advantage of private higher education institutions. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 4(1), 121–130. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv4i1art11
- Pazarskis, M., Gkatziou, M., Konstantinidis, C., & Kourtesi, S. (2022). Mergers as a competitiveness strategy in different business sectors during economic crisis period: Evidence from Greece. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 3(2), 169–176. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv3i2art15
- Pasha, R., & Elbages, B. (2022). Green banking practices: The impact of internet banking on bank profitability in Egypt. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 3(2), 65–75. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv3i2art6
- Fahmy, M. M., & Ragab, N. E. (2022). Enhancing enterprise competitiveness and sustainability using eWOM: The case of Egypt. Corporate & Business Strategy Review, 3(1), 29–38. https://doi.org/10.22495/cbsrv3i1art3
The whole set of thematic papers collections can be viewed here.